‘From Sea to Shining Sea’ Historic Vignette
Location: Richmond Street side of Province House, Rain location: Confederation Chamber exhibition located in the Upper Foyer of Confederation Centre.
Hours of Operation: Daily historic vignette runs at 12:50 p.m., Tuesday to Saturday.
In addition to the daily historic vignette, the Confederation Players will be offering guided walking tours, beginning July 2nd. See schedule and details below:
(Departing from the Visitor Information Centre, 178 Water St.)
· 10 a.m.-11 a.m. – Tuesday to Saturday – Historic Great George Tour
· 2 p.m.-3 p.m. – Wednesday to Saturday – Visite guidée de la rue Great George
· 3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. – Tuesday to Saturday – Historic Great George Tour
(Departing from the 1864 sculpture beside Province House)
· 11 a.m.-11:45 a.m. – Friday to Saturday – La place historique Queen
· 2:30 p.m.-3:15 p.m. – Tuesday-Saturday – Queen Square Tour