The Watermark Theatre is holding an online auction to help raise funds for our 10th Anniversary 2017 summer season. We’re auctioning off exciting items both local to PEI and further afield. Travel, sports, theatre, and restaurant options are all available at incredible prices.
April 3rd to 6th – Viewing Only (no log-in necessary)
April 7th to 24th – Bidding
Go to: watermarktheatre2017.eflea.ca
– One Week Cottage Stay On PEI’s North Shore
– One Week Grand Bend Ontario Vacation
– Deep Sea Fishing
– Sailboat Cruise from Souris to Bay Fortune
– Dinner for six at the home of Watermark Founding Artistic Director,
– Theatre tickets to the Stratford Festival, Shaw Festival, Charlottetown Festival, Victoria Playhouse, Guild Theatre, and Blyth Festival
– Toronto Theatre Tickets to Tarragon Theatre and Theatre Passe Muraille
– Tickets to the Toronto Maple Leafs and Island Storm
– A night’s stay and dinner at The Inn at St. Peters
– Golfing at Anderson Creek, Glasgow Hills, and Rustico Resort
– Dinner at The Pearl, PEI Preserve Company…
……And Much Much More!
Funds are supporting our 10th Anniversary Season:
Great classical theatre! Barefoot in the Park by Neil Simon & Mrs Warren’s Profession by George Bernard Shaw
The Play Reading Series is coming back to introduce classic Canadian plays to our audience
Classic Music Reignited music series celebrating Canadian icons for Canada’s 150th
Watermark Gallery with a retrospective of our 10 Seasons as well as a celebration of the history of the building in North Rustico
The Theatre Production Mentorship Project, training young theatre artists to become the leaders of tomorrow
The Acting Conservatory, a two week acting intensive for young students
Chinese sur-titles on selected performances
Posting on all community events boards and broadcasting on all community service announcements would be much appreciated.
Watermark is a proud member of the PTN – Professional Theatre Network of PEI.
For more information please contact Andrea Surich at 902-963-3963 or firstname.lastname@example.org.