Our volunteers play a vital role in providing our visitors with warm and friendly hospitality at its best during their visit to Confederation Centre of the Arts. The goal of the volunteers is to enhance the experience of our visitors.
What volunteers do:
· Greeting guests arriving through the doors of the Cofederation Centre
· Providing island hospitality at its best by giving accurate and helpful information
· Promoting all services and facilities of the Confederation Centre
· Assists other departments with office tasks as required
· During The Young Company performance – distribute programs, pins and Canadian flags
· Provide the role of greeter prior to start of performances
· Helps with dress up booth in lobby pre-show
Requirements: Must be friendly, outgoing, customer focused individual with a positive attitude who wants to be part of the Guest Services team of Volunteers.
Hours: Volunteers are needed Monday-Saturday. Hours are flexible. Various shifts available.
11am -1:30 (during Young Company Performance and Confederations Players Vignette at Province House
6:30 pm – 7:30 Pm Main entrance at Confederation Centre prior to performances to welcome guests and or facilitate the dress up area in lobby pre show.
Cruise ship days (shifts are flexible).
Application Process: Anyone interested in being part of our cast of volunteers please contact Joy Gallant, Manager of Guest Services at email@example.com or call 628-6118. Deadline May 16, 2017.
Volunteer hours are eligible for Canada Bursary program for grade 11 and 12 students.