Canada Day in Summerside is the place to be!
We are aptly named the #CitybytheSea and we can think of nothing more picturesque that spending your Canada day in our seaside community.
1. Parking is a breeze! You won’t see a parking meter here!
2. The restaurants! We has so many amazing cafés, restaurants, ice cream shops and more. You can pack a picnic for your family, or take things to go!
3. So many activities happening for kids on July 1st! Pony rides, face painting, petting zoo, a whole afternoon and evening of music, lawn games and fireworks!
4. The shops! Make sure you spin by Spinnakers Landing to enjoy the water views and the shops. Get a Canada Day photo op by the little lighthouse. So cute!
5. Just like our theatre seating capacity, Summerside really is the perfect size for families (not too big, not too small), things are within walking distance, lots of parks and shady trees.
We love our community, and hope you come our way this weekend!
ps. Swing by our theatre to check out our new renos!
-Harbourfront Theatre staff and volunteers